Frequently Asked Questions
Is wine jelly really made from wine? Yes!
Is wine jelly alcoholic? No, the alcohol is cooked out during the jelly making process.
How do you use wine jelly?
- with cream cheese and crackers or bagels
- over warm brie wrapped in pastry
- in jelly filled cookies (like thumbprint cookies)
- as a glaze over seared sea scallops
- premium peanut butter & jelly sandwiches (great for cocktail sandwiches)
- as a wine jelly sauce over roasted duck
- dip for pretzels
- anything else you put jelly in
Why does one of my wine jellies have some liquid in it? We don't use any stabilizers in our jelly, just wine, sugar, pectin, and lemon juice. We want it as natural as possible. If you look closely, you'll see it's still a gel- it pulls away from the jar. It is perfectly fine and you can use the little bit of liquid in some yogurt or over some ice cream!
How do you use pepper jelly?
- mix in or serve over cream cheese and use with crackers
- as a condiment on lunch meat sandwiches or hot dogs
- in baked beans
- in deviled eggs or scrambled eggs
- in meatballs or over meat loaf
- anywhere you want to add a little zip!
Do you do special orders? Yes, just send us an email. We do favors for weddings and can make any wine or champagne into jelly with a special label made just for you. Special wines/champagne orders must purchase all the jelly a bottle makes.
I tried calling the 440-969-6030 number on your card or bag, but it's no longer in service. How do I get a hold of you? We're sorry about that. We had to cancel that number. You can send us an email on our contact page and we'll get back to you asap!